An espresso machine is surely a helpful kitchen appliance to have at home. It allows you to create delectable and beautiful espresso right at the comforts of your own home. You can customize the flavor depending on your taste and best of all you can get creative with latte art. But with the many options for espresso machine in the market today, how do you choose the best one? This is one of the few espresso machine reviews that will help you find the best machine for your needs and for your home.
Jura Capresso S9 Espresso Machine
One of the best machines you can find out there is the Jura Capresso espresso machine. It is a one-touch espresso machine that is very easy to use. This is an ideal machine for venues where people have varying coffee tastes such as in the office, in small cafes or inns where they can prepare an espresso quickly and easily.
– Has a built-in water filter and can accommodate up to 96 ounces of water.
– Comes with an insulated carafe that can keep milk fresh and cold just like a refrigerator
– Can create coffee and espresso using either whole coffee beans or ground coffee beans
– It only takes one button to start creating lattes, espresso, and other coffee drinks.
– Allows you to store preset drinks so you can just press one button every day and it will immediately create your preferred drink
– Three different preset hot water temperatures for tea
– Has adjustable spouts to accommodate various drink sizes
– If you don’t like reading the instruction manual or the DVD manual, figuring out the machine may be very difficult. Therefore, it is not the ideal machine in the gym or in doctor’s office
– Better results than most espresso machines but still not at par with the highest quality coffee drink
– Creates loud noise
Saeco Vienna Plus
Another great espresso machine option is the Saeco espresso machine. It is a super automatic espresso machine that operates with just one touch. It is made of stainless steel case and has a very elegant design perfect for homes and offices. The great thing about this machine is that automatically cleans itself after every use.
– Operates on one touch – it has a superb touch interface where you can store up to 6 customized drinks so every time you want a cup of coffee, you only have to press one button and it will automatically create it for you.
– Stainless steel – there is nothing more elegant and sleek than stainless steel.
– Steaming wand and dedicated boiler – whether you want your coffee with microfoam or steaming hot, you can easily alternate between a steaming wand and a dedicated boiler for the perfect cup of coffee.
– Does not accept oily beans – the machine does not process oily beans because it can clog the machine.
– Large size – the size of the machine is bigger than most which can be quite overwhelming for most kitchens.
These two are definitely some of the best espresso machines in the market. Choose from either of them and have the perfect shot of espresso or any coffee drink every day right at your home.